GET THE MOST OUT OF YOUR EXPERIENCE AT MFW!
This Maker Toolkit helps you navigate the logistics of Maker Faire Warsaw so your participation is a positive, memorable event. Together we can make Maker Faire Warsaw a truly unique, educational, safe and extraordinary experience for all.
If your application is accepted, you will be receiving Maker Newsletters in your inbox with important updates and key dates. Be on the lookout for these newsletters and emails from email@example.com
- Read this Maker Toolkit and abide by the Rules + Regulations
- The Release + Consent clause that was signed in order to submit your application can be viewed here
- Stay informed – add firstname.lastname@example.org to your contacts and check for emails
- Read the Maker Newsletters and emails from email@example.com
- Haven’t applied yet? Know someone great who should apply? Apply here
- 1st round of Maker Acceptances – End of January 2021
- Final round of Maker Acceptances – April 12th, 2021
- Exhibit Fees Due – May 12th, 2021
- Possibility to updates your Photo, Bio, Project Description – May 12th, 2021